Attwood Marine Standard Battery Box
Attwood, Std Battery Box-Blk-Series 24 . New larger capacity! Vented and non-vented battery box for standard size, Series 24 batteries (10-1/8"" maximum height). Note: 9069 cover is non-vented and is not for marine use.
- Battery boxes meet ABYC Standard E-10 and U.S. Coast Guard Specification Number 183.420 as an OEM-installed battery hold-down system
- Polypropylene construction for total acid resistance
- Hold-down straps resist 350 pounds of force, nearly four times the USCG requirement
- Battery Boxes are drop tested in temperatures ranging from -20 deg.F to +120 deg.F
- Mounting hardware is included
- 4 cable openings, enlarged to .55"" diameter
- Larger handles with rolled edges
- Instructions molded inside cover
- Inside Dimensions 11-1/8 x 7-3/4 x 10-1/8
- Outside Dimensions14 x 9-5/8 x 10-5/8
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.