Rule Rotating Dry Bilge Pump with Panel Switch
Rule's Rotating Dry Bilge Pump provides the most effective method to removing almost all of the water in your bilge, leaving 1/8" or less; keeping your bilge dry, clean, and odorless. This pump is remotely located with a rotating head that has 3/4" hose barbs to connect the pickup and discharge hoses.
- Filter-free design with back flow prevention
- Drains the bilge almost dry, leaving 1/8" or less of water
- Self-priming to 9.5' (3 m)
- Able to run dry without damaging the pump
- Up to 4.0 GPM (15 LPM) flow
- Connections for 3/4" (19 mm) hose barbs
- Compact and simple design
- True installation flexibility with 360° rotating head
- Connections are 3/4" (19mm) hose barbs for the pickup and discharge hoses
- Includes a 90° thru-hull fitting and dry bilge on/off panel switch
Note: Hose & clamps for installation sold separately
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Do not use in connection with drinking water. Wash hands after handling. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
SHIPPING & RETURNS