Bosworth Base Mount Y-Valve, 1-1/2" Hose Barbs
The easy turn Bosworth 1-1/2" Hose Barb, Base Mount BM-95 Y-Valve, YV-095D-B-50-838383, is ideal for boat head sanitation applications thanks to its design and resistance to freezing-up in marine use. This is one of Bosworth's base-mounted version of the "95" series Y-valve. The 3-hole base mount plate allows the YV-095D-B to easily mount on decks, floors or walls. A removable stop ring converts all Sea-Lect Y-valves from a "2-Flow-Path" position mode to a "3-Flow-Path".
- Accommodates 1-1/2" hose; also sanitation hose
- Easy-turning handle made from tough, injection-molded Acetal resin
- Base mounting plate
- Locking tab on handle. Arrows on handle indicate flow path
- Supports either 2 or 3 flow path mode
- Not suitable for drinking water use
- Use with Series 500 Guzzler pump or systems using 1-1/2" hose
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.