C-Strobe H2O, LED Emergency Signal Light, Water or Manual Activation
Boat safer with the C-Strobe H2O, LED Life Jacket Emergency Signal w/Clip & Velcro strap.
The C-Strobe H2O Life Jacket LED Signal Light makes your PFD safer with a USCG/SOLAS distress beacon. The C-Strobe H2O uses a slim, lightweight and versatile design that can fit easily in a pocket or hang discreetly when attached to a life jacket or backpack. The Velcro strap and flexible lashing loops on the side of the product allow for multiple mounting options including the webbing of your backpack or the straps on your life jacket. The C-Strobe H2O also comes with a clip designed to conveniently slide over your inflatable life jacket’s oral inflation tube so you can store the light inside your life jacket.
With 3 modes of operation (strobe, steady-on, SOS), the C-Strobe H2O boasts a 45 lumen LED that typically operates for 120 hours continuously when in strobe mode. The light can easily be activated with a simple push of the on/off button or when in the armed position. It can also be activated automatically when immersed in water, making this strobe an ideal light for all outdoor enthusiasts. Plus, the C-Strobe is USCG/SOLAS approved, and features an impact-resistant case, making it a reliable, multi-purpose light whenever efficient distress lighting is needed.
- For location assistance during low-light emergencies
- 3 Modes – Strobe, Steady-On, and SOS
- Exceedingly bright 45 Lumen White LED
- Extensive continuous operating life of greater than 120 hours (strobe mode)
- Waterproof – Tested for 24 hrs at 3.3 ft. (1m)
- Water activation sensors – Automatic activation when in contact with water
- Impact resistant case
- Uses two “AA” 1.5V batteries (not included)
- USCG/SOLAS Approved
- Transport Canada Life Saving Equipment Regulations, TP14475 and TP14612
- Ideal for life jackets, camping, biking, auto, etc.
- Included Velcro strap (with carded version) used in conjunction with integral lashing loops for mounting flexibility
- Included PFD clip (with carded version) for easy attachment to oral inflation tube
What are the Specifications of the C-Strobe H2O?
These are the specifications (subject to change):
- Product Number: 3964.1
- Size: 5.56" x 1.38" x 1.2" (14.1 x 3.5 x 3.0 cm)
- Weight: 1.4 oz (40 g) without batteries
- Operational Life: >120 hr at 30°C (>100 hr at -1°C)
- Operation: Manual On/Off button or Water Activation
- Activation Method: Water or Manual Activation
- Waterproof: Tested for 24 hrs @ 3.3 ft (1m)
- Lamp: 45 Lumen White LED
- Light Type: Strobe / Steady-On / SOS
- Battery: 2 AA batteries (sold separately)
- Certification: USCG/SOLAS, CE, Transport Canada
- Reverse Battery Protection: Yes
- Accessories (with carded version): PFD Clip, Lanyard, Velcro Strap
- Limited Warranty: 1 year
SHIPPING & RETURNS
WARRANTY LENGTH: 1 YEAR
This product is warranted against factory defect in material and workmanship for a period of 1 (one)* year from date of purchase or receipt as a gift. During the warranty period ACR Electronics, Inc. will repair or at its option, replace at no cost to you for labor, materials or return transportation.
For further assistance, please contact our Technical Service Department at :
ACR Electronics, Inc.
5757 Ravenswood Road
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312-6645.
Email: email@example.com, Fax: +1 (954) 983-5087, Telephone: +1 (954) 981- 3333.
This warranty does not apply if the product has been damaged by accident or misuse, or as a result of service or modification by other than the manufacturer. The COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ANY OTHER MATTER WITH RESPECT TO THIS PRODUCT, except as otherwise expressly stated in the previous paragraph. The Company shall not be liable for consequential or special damages. In order to place the warranty in effect, choose a form above and complete it entirely. Or you may fill out the registration card accompanying your product (if applicable) which must be returned to ACR Electronics, Inc. within ten days of purchase.
*Five Years for the following products: EPIRB, PLB , S-VDR, SSAS.