Daly's Benite Wood Conditioner is a key part of putting a high quality finish on any wood on your boat. Using Daly's Benite assures you can achieve a beautiful top coat finish. Benite is a deeply penetrating wood conditioner amd is becomes an integral part of the wood cell structure.
Benite does not leave a surface film, and reduces the possibility of grain raising. Benite excels a pre-conditioner to avoid "spotty" stain and finish penetration. Since it penetrates, it does not chalk, crack, peel, or blister. Gives added life to weather-worn exterior stained surfaces.
- Great pre-conditioning treatment for staining and finishing both Interior and Exterior
- Can be used as complete finish for a natural wood look
- Prevents exterior wood from taking on moisture until stain or finish can be applied
- Does not chalk, crack, peel, or blister
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.