DC Digital Multimeter with Alarm, -500 to +500 Amps, 0 to 60 Volts, 8248
Blue Sea Systems, DC Digital Multimeter with Alarm, -500 to +500 Amps, 0 to 60 Volts, 8248. Allows easy monitoring of key DC functions.
- Displays amperage from -500 to +500 Amps
- Displays voltage from 0 to 60 Volts in 0.01 Volt increments
- High and low voltage audio and visual alarms
- Standard meter operates in negative side of circuit only. Shunt Shifter required for positive side installation such as alternators
- 3 levels of display brightness
- Programmable sleep mode blanks display for power conservation
- Splashproof front
- Includes 500 amp shunt
- Applicable for 12, 24, 32, 36, and 42 Volt DC systems
Standby Power Consumption: 0.15 Watt (Variable with sleep mode)
Input Voltage: 8-50 Volt power supply, 0-60 Volt sense (applicable for measuring 12, 24, 32, 36 and 42 volt DC systems)
Maximum Power Consumption: 1.0 Watt (Variable with voltage, display intensity, segments illuminated, and sleep mode)
Display Character Size: 9/16" (14.29mm)
Width: 2.90" (73.56mm)
Height: 2.43" (61.75mm)
Depth: 3.40" (86.36mm)
Weight: 1.12lb (0.51kg)
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Blue Sea Systems stands behind its products for as long as you own them. Blue Sea Systems will replace or issue a credit for any of its products found to be defective in materials or manufacture. P12 Battery Chargers and P12 Remote Displays are warranted for a period of five years from the date of first purchase. Digital Meters and Vessel System Monitors are warranted for a period of three years from the date of first purchase. No compensation will be allowed for products not returned to Blue Sea Systems for analysis, nor will compensation be made for labor required to replace any defective product
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.