DC Distribution Panel, Contura Water Resistant 12/24 Volt Switch/Fuse Panel, 8 Positions
- Will withstand the water exposures normally encountered in above deck applications: salt spray, rain, hose wash downs, momentary immersions
- ON-OFF Contura Switches
- ON indicating LEDs embedded in switches
- Watertight mounting gasket included
- Countersunk mounting holes throughout
- Heavy 1/8" aluminum material
- Two-part polyurethane slate gray finish
- Industry standard height and width
- Mil-Spec chemical treatment via immersion to protect every surface detail from corrosion
- Completely wired and ready to install
- Includes set of common DC labels
Fuse Holder Rating: 20 Amperes maximum (15 Ampere fuses included)
Maximum Voltage Rating: 24 Volts DC
Weight Lb (Kg): 1.40 (0.64)
Voltage: 12 or 24 Volts DC
Panel Cumulative Rating: 45 Amperes
Switch Rating: 20 Amperes@12 Volts DC, 15 Amperes@24 Volts DC
Width: 9.37" (238.00mm)
Height: 3.75" (95.25mm)
Blue Sea Systems stands behind its products for as long as you own them. Blue Sea Systems will replace or issue a credit for any of its products found to be defective in materials or manufacture. P12 Battery Chargers and P12 Remote Displays are warranted for a period of five years from the date of first purchase. Digital Meters and Vessel System Monitors are warranted for a period of three years from the date of first purchase. No compensation will be allowed for products not returned to Blue Sea Systems for analysis, nor will compensation be made for labor required to replace any defective product
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.