Dickinson Newport Propane Boat Heater / Fireplace, P12000
Dickinson's Newport P12000 Propane Cabin Heater/Fireplace warms 30 to 36 foot boats with the efficient use of LPG and can easily be used in tiny homes, ice fishing hut or other area up to 1100 CUFT of space. Dickinson builds the P12000 so holds up in harsh marine environments while the built-in blower circulates warmth to eliminate cold spots. The Newport P12000 includes with a stainless steel backing plate, 28 inches of flexible stainless chimney and the deck fitting cap.
- Compact design, with attractive appearance, made of 304 stainless steel.
- Bulkhead mount with large ceramic glass viewing window and safety screen.
- Unaffected by motion, winds or weather conditions.
- Safe, manual ignition with variable heat output and excellent thermal efficiency.
- Low fuel consumption.
- Limited one year manufacturer's warranty on workmanship and materials.
To complete your Newport Heater installation you need the following items:
If there is one propane appliance:
- : Single Stage Regulator
- : Fittings Kit
- : 10ft Hose
- : Two Stage Regulator
- : Fittings Kit
- : 2 Appliance Fitting & Shut-off Kit
- : 10ft Hose, x2
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 20% for all product returned.
- All Returns must be returned within 30 days of receipt of the items.
- Some products are non-returnable, please contact us for further details.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.