Dock Pro Inflatable Heavy Duty Vinyl Dock Bumper, Straight Mount
Mfr: Taylor Made Products
Taylor Made now offers the ultimate in versatility and customizable protection for your boat and dock. Dock Pro Heavy Duty INFLATABLE vinyl bumpers are ideal for rough conditions where more rigidity in a dock cushion is requried. Made from U.V. resistant, marine-grade vinyl, the adjustable dock bumpers can be adjusted as needed for light small boats in calm water or large heavy boats in rough water, or any where in between. Furthermore, the straight mount pieces with thier concave back, can be mounted horizontally or vertically on pilings. Corner piece provides superior impact protection on dock corners. Pre-drilled for easy, permanent mounting with plated fasteners.
- Marine grade vinyl
- Air filled with adjustable inflation valve
- Designed for both horizontal and vertical applications
- Predilled for permanent mount with rust resistant fasteners
- Dimensions: 35.59" Long x 3" Depth of Cushion x 6" Height
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Do not use in connection with drinking water. Wash hands after handling. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Ratings & Reviews
by Lucky Dog
All hardware was the bumper and super easy to install.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 20% for all product returned.
- All cut or custom products are non-returnable.
- All custom covers are patterned for standard boats from the factory.
- These Custom Boat Covers fit unmodified boats with no aftermarket accessories or boats with t-tops, ski/wakeboard towers or radar arches
- Due to the countless display configurations and monitor settings, actual fabric colors may appear slightly different than what you see here.
- Taylor Made Covers are custom made at the Taylor Made factory for each boat size as well as customer's choice of material and color.
- To help assure customer satisfaction, trained Taylor Made personnel are available for assistance with each order and may even contact customers prior to cover production to assure proper selection.
- All Returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- All Products are non-returnable if they have been installed.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.