Fulton Marine Trailer Jack - 1,500 lbs. Capacity, Side Wind, Bolt-On Side Mount, 12" Travel
Designed for use with marine and utility trailers, Fulton brand tongue jacks are time-tested and application-proven. Our bolt-on versions include all necessary mounting hardware. For weld-on applications, we offer two styles of mounts for both 1/2" and 3/8" pull pin models. The Fulton brand bolt-thru swivel mounts (U.S. PAT. 6,302,381) use 3-D formed heavy-gauge steel stampings and a proprietary bushing material for a mount with minimal deflection and maximum support. All mounts fit u pto a 3" x 5" trailer frame.
- Extensive choice of popular models, Sidewind Crank with Round or Square Tubes
- Strong propriety bushing materials
- Stable formed heavy-gauge steel construction
- Dependable design
- Lift capacity from 400 lbs. to 5,000 lbs.
|Warranty:||Limited 5 Year Warranty|
|Dimensions:||9.7" x 26.4" x 7" (Shipping)|
|Pull Pin Diameter:||0.5 in.|
|Cylinder Diameter:||2.25 in.|
|Wheel Diameter:||6 in.|
|Quick Connect Type:||N/A|
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.