Honda 4 hp OHV Gas Pot Puller / Hauler with Davit and Pulley
Honda 4 hp OHV Gas Pot Puller, with Davit and Pulley.
- Quiet 4 cycle economy and operation
- Solid state ignition one pull start
- Marine aluminum davit
- Heavy duty 3,200 lb. rated nylon pulley
- Lined brackets and mounting hardware
- 4 hp OHV engine, pulls 170-180 ft/min., Max pull 550 lbs
- Does not contain nuts and bolts that go on the boat.
Question: Since this is a Honda gas powered crab davit hualer, when using the system will there be lots of smokes coming out while its on?
Answer: The Honda motor on this hauler is one of the most efficient engines produced. It is, however, a gasoline engine and will have exhaust gasses coming from it while it is running. If there is a lot of visible smoke, there is something wrong most likely. Regardless, it will need to be run in a well ventilated area on your boat. Operating in a closed space could lead to CO2 poisoning. There are electric pot pullers and line hauler on the market if you need an exhaust free option.
Question: How long and how or high is the davit?
Answer: The Davit from the deck to the highest point is 64" which is about 5 ft 4 inches and then the davit extends out 30" or 2 ft 6 inches.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.