Johnson Pump, 12 volt Variable Speed Demand Pump, 5 gpm
Variable Speed Pump provides constant water flow, regardless of demand
A revolutionary design, the Flow Master 5.0 is a five chamber positive displacement diaphragm pump that is an ideal choice for pressurizing water in a closed system such as that found in a boat or recreational vehicles. The digital controller adjusts water flow as the demand is increased and decreased while maintaining a constant line pressure and a very smooth flow. The unique variable flow feature of the Flow Master pump allows the pump to be mounted without an accumulator tank and still maintain an even flow even when multiple taps are being used.
- Five chamber construction
- Quiet and pulsation-free even at low speeds
- Maximum flow rate: 5.0 gpm
- Maximum pressure: 43 psi
- Self-priming to 6'
- Can run dry for moderate lengths of time
- Low cost maintenance
- CE approved
- Comes complete with connectors for 1/2" & 3/4" hose and 3/8" & 1/2" British Standard Pipe thread
- Dimensions: 9.5" L x 8.25" W x 4.5" H
- Weight: 4.4 lbs.
- Motor: WPS 5.0 - 150 W, 12 volt (with built-in thermal protection)
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.