Pro Baitmaster II Livewell, Baitwell Pump, 4.0 GPM, 12v
The self-priming seamless motor has a shell and sealed switch to protect the pump from splashed liquids and it can run dry without damage.
The Pro Baitmaster II Livewell, Baitwell Pump from SHURFLO is the perfect pump for your boat. It offers heavy duty livewell/baitwell/washdown performance and is designed to withstand harsh marine environments.
Pro Baitmaster II Livewell, Baitwell Pump, 4.0 GPM, 12v features a self-priming seamless motor with a shell and sealed switch to protect it from splashed liquids, so you won’t have to worry about any damage if it runs dry.
The nylon body 4 chamber diaphragm pump comes equipped with a Santoprene Impeller, EPDM Shaft, and ports of 1/2"-14 NPSM-Male. It also has a 12 VDC Permanent Magnet, Continuous Duty Motor and can handle tanks up to 35 gallons with flow rates up to 4.0 GPM [15.1 LPM].
Boasting shut-off pressure of 45 PSI [3.1 BAR], this product can automatically restart at 30 PSI [1.8 BAR], liquid temperatures of 130 ¡F [54 ¡C] Max, and will prime 6 feet [1.82 M].
Additionally, it comes with 14 AWG leads that are 16" long (red) and 13" long (black). With all these great features, you can rely on the Pro Baitmaster II Livewell Pump from SHURFLO for your boat needs!
- Nylon Body 4 chamber diaphragm pump
- Santoprene Impeller
- EPDM Shaft
- Ports:1/2"-14 NPSM-Male
- 12VDC Permanent Magnet, Continuous Duty Motor
- For tanks up to 35 gallon
- Flow Rate: up to 4.0 GPM [15.1 LPM]
- Shut-Off Pressure : 45 PSI [3.1 BAR]
- Voltage: 12 VDC - Amps: 8 max
- Duty: Continuous Duty
- Dimensions : 10" x 5" x 4.75" [254 x 127 x 120mm]
- Control: Shut-Off 45 PSI [3.1 Bar] å± 5 PSI [0.4 Bar] Restart 30 PSI [1.8 Bar] å± 5 PSI [0.4 Bar]
- Liquid: 130 ¡F [54 ¡C] Max
- Prime: 6 feet [1.82 M]
- Inlet PSI: 30 PSI [2.1 Bar] Max
- Run Dry: Yes
- Protection: Thermal Overload, Automatic Restart
- Leads: 14 AWG, 16" [40 cm] Red +, 13" [33 cm] Black
- Fuse: 15 Amp Recommended
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.