Queaz-Away Travelers' Wristband, Nausea Motion Sickness Relief
Queaz-Away Travelers' Wristband, Nausea Motion Sickness Relief.
- The "tummy tamer," is a non-drug aid for people on the go
- Eliminate the unpleasant effects of rough seas that can ruin a trip or outing
- Queaz-Away wristbands exert gentle pressure on points of each wrist
- Made of tough, long-lasting, washable materials
- Safe and easy to use
- Simply slip onto wrist, position, and enjoy your travel
- No complicating buckles or adjustments
- May be worn repeatedly or continuously, even while sleeping to prevent the onset of discomfort
- One size fits all, adults and children
- Comes with handy carrying case
Must be worn properly to be effective.
The bands must be worn on both wrists. Position the button as follows (see illustration on right): Starting at the first wrist crease (A), use your three middle fingers (B) to measure to a point on the underside of each wrist (C). Position the button downward over the point, between the two central (flexor) tendons (D).
We warrant our products to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one year from the date of original purchase. During the warranty period, we will either repair or replace the product free of charge. This warranty does not cover damage due to improper installation or use, lightning, negligence, accident, unauthorized service, or to damages beyond the Davis products themselves.