Rubber Dock Edging by Taylor Made, Heavy Duty Side Profile, 4" x 6' Length, 96037
The Heavy Duty Side Profile dock or piling strips are easily installed with nails or screws. Used as a dock side edging, they are firmer than the "D", Double "D", and "P" profile which makes the Side Profile ideal for larger boats or choppy water. And the notched back makes this dock edging perfect for vertical installation on round pilings.
- Extruded heavy duty rubber
- Installs on dock edge or piling
- Sold in 6' coils
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 20% for all product returned.
- All cut or custom products are non-returnable.
- All custom covers are patterned for standard boats from the factory.
- These Custom Boat Covers fit unmodified boats with no aftermarket accessories or boats with t-tops, ski/wakeboard towers or radar arches
- Due to the countless display configurations and monitor settings, actual fabric colors may appear slightly different than what you see here.
- Taylor Made Covers are custom made at the Taylor Made factory for each boat size as well as customer's choice of material and color.
- To help assure customer satisfaction, trained Taylor Made personnel are available for assistance with each order and may even contact customers prior to cover production to assure proper selection.
- All Returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- All Products are non-returnable if they have been installed.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.