SeaStar, Side Mount Outboard Steering Cylinder for Shallow Splashwells, HC5370-3
SeaStar Solutions Side Mount Outboard Engine Steering Cylinder, HC5370-3, is a good alternative for shallow splashwell boats and suitable for boats with power steering. Side Mount Cylinders are often used on center console and fishing boats. Side Mount Cylinders are unbalanced with 4.8 turns to lock one direction and 5.7 turns the other.
- Unbalanced cylinder with 4.8/5.7 turns lock to lock
- Alternative to front mount cylinder
- Suitable for installation in shallow splash-wells
- Suitable for use on engines fitted with power steering
- Single outboard applications up to 300 hp
- Dual outboard applications under 600 hp total in counter rotation
Notice: Not recommended for use in installations where:
- Chopper, cleaver, or surfacing piercing propellers are used
- The engine is highly elevated on the transom
- Engine trim tabs have been removed
- The boat speed exceeds 75 mph (120 km/h)
- The power exceeds maximum Coast Guard or M.O.T. recommendations for the boat
Answer: Use our SONAR engine parts finder tool. You can search by engine make, model, year or OEM part number. If you still can't find what you are looking for, give us a call 1-800-998-9508
The SeaStar Solutions warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two years from the date of original retail purchase, provided, however, the warranty period for SeaStar Solutions products used commercially or in any rental or other income producing activity shall be as follows
Ninety days from the date of original purchase for mechanical and electrical products and
One year from the date of original purchase for hydraulic products.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.