Rubber Dock Edging by Taylor Made, Top-Side Profile - 6' White
Mfr: Taylor Made Products
EPDM Rubber is ideally suited for use as a dock bumper because of its superior resistance to ozone, oxidants, and severe weather conditions. Taylor Made's new premium line of rubber dock edging, at 70 Durometer (hardness rating relative to a material's resistance to permanent indentation) is softer than vinyl yet stays flexible when exposed to UV and the harsh marine environment. EPDM rubber is used in applications from automobile trim and hosing, to roofing, and even pond / pool lining. It is known for it's unparalleled durability and longevity and now you can install it on your dock at home.
The Top-Side Profile extends 13/16" beyond the top surface and side surface of the dock corner thus protecting you dock and boat from impact coming from either direction.
- 70 Durometer EPDM starts softer than vinyl, and stays flexible when exposed to UV
- Top-Side profile not only covers the side of the dock, but it also protects the top as well.
- Dimensions 2 1/2" H x 1-11/16" W X 6'L
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Do not use in connection with drinking water. Wash hands after handling. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 20% for all product returned.
- All cut or custom products are non-returnable.
- All custom covers are patterned for standard boats from the factory.
- These Custom Boat Covers fit unmodified boats with no aftermarket accessories or boats with t-tops, ski/wakeboard towers or radar arches
- Due to the countless display configurations and monitor settings, actual fabric colors may appear slightly different than what you see here.
- Taylor Made Covers are custom made at the Taylor Made factory for each boat size as well as customer's choice of material and color.
- To help assure customer satisfaction, trained Taylor Made personnel are available for assistance with each order and may even contact customers prior to cover production to assure proper selection.
- All Returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- All Products are non-returnable if they have been installed.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.