Universal Speedometer Pitot Tube, Most Applications
Mfr: Teleflex Morse / Seastar Solutions
Universal Speedometer Pitot Tube, Most Applications.
Sierra/Teleflex Sender Code "G"
- Can replace almost any brand without drilling new holes
- Has an automatic kick up feature to prevent transom damage
- Can be used with any pressure driven speedometer up to 80 MPH
Q: How do you use the Pitot Tube. What additional parts do I need to hook this up to my pressure speedometer? A: The Pitot Tube is very simple to hook up if you have a pressure speedometer. You will need 3 stainless steel screws to attach the Pitot Tube to the transom of your boat. There is plastic nipple on the Pitot Tube to hook your speedometer pressure hose up to.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.