Blue Sea Systems, ST Glass Fuse Block without Negative Bus
- Clear insulating cover with label recesses for accepting large format labels
- Cover insulates all conductive parts, satisfying ABYC/USCG requirements and storing spare fuses
- Tin-plated copper buses and Phosphor Bronze fuse clips give 30 Ampere rating per circuit
- Accepts AGC (Fast Acting), MDL (Time-Delay) and all other 3AG Glass Fuses
Cover Material: Polycarbonate
AGC/MDL Fuses: 1/8 to 30 Amperes
Maximum Amperage Per Circuit: 30 Amperes
Screw Terminal: #8-32 with Captive Star Lockwasher
Maximum Amperage per Block: 100 Amperes
Weight Lb (Kg): 0.48 (0.22)
Maximum Voltage Rating: 32 Volts DCBase Material: Reinforced Polycarbonate
Blue Sea Systems stands behind its products for as long as you own them. Blue Sea Systems will replace or issue a credit for any of its products found to be defective in materials or manufacture. P12 Battery Chargers and P12 Remote Displays are warranted for a period of five years from the date of first purchase. Digital Meters and Vessel System Monitors are warranted for a period of three years from the date of first purchase. No compensation will be allowed for products not returned to Blue Sea Systems for analysis, nor will compensation be made for labor required to replace any defective product
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.