Uflex Silver Steel Universal Front Mount Steering System
Specifically designed for high performance and high torque applications, the SilverSteer features a 1,500 psi helm and keyed bullhorns on the cylinder for maximum durability and minimal lost motion.
Whether a bass boat, flat boat or tournament style offshore fishing boat, the SilverSteer™ will deliver smooth, responsive and precise steering.
Adjustable boss style fittings allow precise hose routing without the risk of breaking the fittings by overtightening or leaking fittings from loosening during installation, a common problem on competing cylinders.
SilverSteer package kit contains:
- UP25F-SVS: Front mount helm pump
- UC-128-SVS: Front mount outboard cylinder Specify engine type when ordering
- OL 150: Hydraulic oil 2 litres (0.5 gallons)
You will need an OB-SVS: Hose kit with preassembled fittings.
Hoses Sold Separately: Find Uflex Hydraulic Hose for your application.
Two Year Limited Warranty. Uflex USA, Inc. warrants that all products manufactured by Uflex USA, Inc or Ultraflex S.p.A. and sold by Ulflex USA to the retail purchaser that for two 2 years after the date of manufacture to be free from defects due to material or workmanship, subject to the exclusions below. Improper installation VOIDS this warranty. Installation should only be attempted by a trained and qualified technician.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 20% for all product returned.
- All returns must be received within 30 days or receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.