187-Series Panel Mount DC Circuit Breaker
Blue Sea Systems 187-Series Panel Mount DC Cir
- Combines switching and circuit protection into a single device
- All components meet SAE J1171 external ignition protection requirements
- Clear, single lever operation
- "Trip Free" design cannot be held "ON" during fault current condition
- Vaporproof and Waterproof
- Recessed mounting holes for clean appearance
- Large clearance around terminal studs accept heavy gauge wire lugs
- Robust 5/16 terminals provide high torque connections
- Large lever with vertical/horizontal orientation provides indication of trip status
- Ignition protected - Safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
- Interrupting Capacity: 5,000A @ 12V DC, 3,000A @ 24V DC, 1,500A @ 42V DC
- Voltage Maximum Operating: 48V DC
- Temperature Minimum Operating: -40 Deg. C
- Temperature Maximum Operating: 85 Deg. C
- Type: Thermally Responsive Bi-Metal Blade
- Class: Type IIIÃ‘Switchable/Manual ResetÃ‘Trip Free
- Terminal Stud: 5/16"-18
- Terminal Stud Torque: 75 in-lb max.
- Mounting Hole: Accepts #10 (M5) Screw
Blue Sea Systems stands behind its products for as long as you own them. Blue Sea Systems will replace or issue a credit for any of its products found to be defective in materials or manufacture. P12 Battery Chargers and P12 Remote Displays are warranted for a period of five years from the date of first purchase. Digital Meters and Vessel System Monitors are warranted for a period of three years from the date of first purchase. No compensation will be allowed for products not returned to Blue Sea Systems for analysis, nor will compensation be made for labor required to replace any defective product
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.