238-M1 Dual-Flex Marine and Industrial Engine Mount
$85.66 On Sale
238-M1 Dual-Flex Marine and Industrial Engine Mounts are true flexible engine mounts. Withstands temperature extremes, exposure to salt atmosphere, oil & grease.
- Soft cushioning effect under normal loads and as loads increase the resistance of the mount increases rapidly with minimal deflection
- No metal-to-metal contact at any point over the weight range potential eliminating any danger of excessive impact
- All steel parts are zinc dichromate plated
- Stud furnished with two hex nuts
- Engines: Caterpillar Diesel : 3208/3304B (155-320HP), Cummins Diesel : V-504/555-M (85 up to 340HP), Detroit Diesel : 6.2/4-53/8.2/6V53/6V53T/471N (200-250HP), John Deere : 7.6 & 8.1 Liter (130-420HP), Peninsular Diesel
- Stud Size: 3/4" - 16"
- Length: 6-1/2"
- Width: 3-3/8"
- Weight: Up to 2,600
- Fits Mounting Bold Size: 12"
- Mounting Hole and Slot Center to Center: 5"
Find the Engine Mount that matches your engine.
Our engine mounts are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship and materials.
- All Returns must be returned within 30 days of receipt of the items.
- Some products are non-returnable, please contact us for further details.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.