303 Products, Aerospace Protectant
Simply spray on and wipe dry to restore color and luster, repel stains and prevent fading even in the harshest marine conditions and sunniest climates. Aerospace Marine will even help keep fishing gear clean and prevent inflatable boats from sticking together during storage. And because it’s 100% free of grease-producing silicone oils and petroleum distillates, Aerospace is safe to use on all your outdoor materials—vinyl, rubber, fiberglass and more. Use Aerospace Protectant to keep your boat’s seats, sails, hull and windows colorful and clean. Marine Aerospace Protectant is a premium protectant designed to safeguard boats and boat equipment against the damaging effects of daily exposure to UV rays. It’s safe for use on outdoor gear and apparel, too.
No other protectant beautifies as intensely or preserves as powerfully. Keep your boat, water sport equipment and outdoor gear shiny season after season.
Note: this product does not air dry. Extra buffing with a dry cloth INCREASES bonding, repellency & longevity. Apply every 3-5 weeks for maximum UV protection.
- Powerful UV blockers prevent fading, cracking and premature aging
- Dries to a clear matte finish
- Restores lost color and luster
- Easy to use: Simply spray on and wipe dry
SHIPPING & RETURNS
At Gold Eagle, we want you as a customer for life. Everything you purchase from us comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Our guarantee covers against product defects, in which we will repair or replace. In the event we are unable to do either, we will credit your purchase. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee also means youâ€™re covered if you are unhappy with the results of the product or if it does not hold up to the claims on the label. Our guarantee does not include replacement of such items that have been misused, carelessly handled, or mis repaired by persons other than Gold Eagle Co. It also does not include items purchased for any other reason other than to protect and preserve the things you love.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 20% for all product returned
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.