3M, 05723, Foam Compounding Pad
- 3M Foam Compounding Pad is a great, fast-cutting foam pad designed for refining and removing sanding scratches and swirls. The convolute foam face conforms to curves and body lines to reduce chatter for improved finishes. It also holds compound to help reduce slinging and the hook-and-loop attachment makes for fast, easy attachment to rotary polishers.
- Single-sided convolute foam pad retains compound to reduce slinging and help with even application
- Large surface area helps maximize productivity
- May be used on cured, hard or medium finish paint and helps refine scratches
- Convolute foam pad conforms to irregular surfaces, curves and body lines, reducing chatter for improved finish
- May be used with any 3M Perfect-It rubbing compound for effective scratch removal
- Hookit attachment makes for quick backup pad changes during multi-step sequences
Category: Polishing Pads
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 20% for all product returned
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.