3M, 06502, Marine Adhesive Sealant, 5200, Mahogany
- 3M Marine Adhesive Sealant 5200 is a one-component, high-strength, moisture-curing, gap-filling polyurethane for permanent bonding of wood, gelcoat and fiberglass. It cures to form a firm, rubbery, waterproof seal on joints and boat hardware, above and below the waterline. This product has been trusted throughout the marine industry for over 50 years.
- Permanent bonding – above and below the waterline
- Industry standard for over 50 years
- Offers extended working time
- Achieves handling strength in 48 hours
- Tough and flexible polyurethane polymer forms strong bonds
- Capable of retaining strong bonds during vibration, swelling, shrinking or shock
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 20% for all product returned
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.