3M, 19718, 847, Nitrile High Performance Rubber and Gasket Adhesive, 5 oz
- 3M Nitrile High Performance Rubber and Gasket Adhesive 847 is a versatile, solvent based, high performance adhesive with comparatively low viscosity for easy application. It offers both good oil resistance and good heat resistance, and is commonly used for bonding most rubber and gasket materials.
- High performance adhesive intended to bond gaskets
- Adheres to nitrile rubber (BUNA), neoprene, SBR, butyl, leather, vinyl and various rubbers
- Excellent fuel, oil and water resistance
- Offers resistance to heat and moisture, performing in temperatures up to 300°F/148°C
- Optional heat cure increases bond strength
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 20% for all product returned
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.