3M, 4200FC, Marine Adhesive Fast Cure Sealant, 3 oz
3M Marine Adhesive Sealant Fast Cure 4200FC chemically reacts with moisture, delivering flexible bonds with good adhesion to wood, fiberglass, gelcoat, plastics and metals. This multi-purpose adhesive bonds dissimilar materials, forming a watertight, weather-resistant seal on joints and boat hardware above and below the waterline. The flexibility of 3M™ Marine Adhesive Sealant Fast Cure 4200FC allows for joint movement and stress caused by shock, vibration, swelling or shrinking. Permanently elastic, this medium strength sealant adheres to a wide variety of substrates and allows for disassembly of parts after prolonged use. Available in cartridge and sausage packs to meet your application needs.
- Medium strength marine bonding allows for disassembly
- Formulated for fast cure, providing rapid results
- Tack-free in 1 hour and typically cures in 24 hours
- Above and below the water line applications
- Flexible and durable adhesion withstands stress
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 20% for all product returned
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.