3M, 4200FC, Marine Adhesive Fast Cure Sealant, 3 oz
3M Marine Adhesive Sealant Fast Cure 4200FC chemically reacts with moisture, delivering flexible bonds with good adhesion to wood, fiberglass, gelcoat, plastics and metals. This multi-purpose adhesive bonds dissimilar materials, forming a watertight, weather-resistant seal on joints and boat hardware above and below the waterline. The flexibility of 3M™ Marine Adhesive Sealant Fast Cure 4200FC allows for joint movement and stress caused by shock, vibration, swelling or shrinking. Permanently elastic, this medium strength sealant adheres to a wide variety of substrates and allows for disassembly of parts after prolonged use. Available in cartridge and sausage packs to meet your application needs.
- Medium strength marine bonding allows for disassembly
- Formulated for fast cure, providing rapid results
- Tack-free in 1 hour and typically cures in 24 hours
- Above and below the water line applications
- Flexible and durable adhesion withstands stress
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 20% for all product returned
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.