Marinco Easy Lock Power Inlet, 50A 125/250V, Stainless Steel, 6373EL-B
The Marinco 6373EL-B Easy Lock Marine Power Inlet is rated for 50A 125/250V and built from 316 Stainless Steel for years of use in, on and around boat's. The Soft Touch design provides for closing with slight pressure and the cap's Easy Lock bayonet style locking system provides weather seal when used with cords having threaded or Easy Lock sealing rings. The cap also holds open for easy insertion of shore power cable. The technical features of the 6373EL-B make them easy to install and a pleasure to use for the marine professional or the casual recreational boater.
- Rating: 50 amperes, 125/250 volts
- Cap & Bezel: 316 stainless steel
- Plug Body: nylon with CTI greater than 600 volts
- Contact Blades & Terminal Parts: nickel plated brass
- Rear Enclosure: glass-filled polyester with UL flammability rating of 94V-0
- Terminals: Perma-Lock self-locking collar-type terminals. Accepts up to 6 AWG wire
- Enclosure: Provided on units with “-B”
- Mounting Gasket: Solid Neoprene
- Mounting Screws: Not provided, number 8 flat or oval head recommended
- Cap Closure: Easy Lock bayonet style locking system
- UL Marine listed, File E57672
- CSA certified, File LR81290
- Complies with ABYC and U.S. Coast Guard Standards
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.