6-Series Alternator, 3.15" Saddle Mount, Dual Pulley, Isolated Ground
- Superior cooling and more power across the board
- Custom wound rotors and stators
- Dual internal cooling fans and proprietary high-airflow cast aluminum case
- Patented Smart "get home" regulator system
- Oversized bearings, high-amperage diodes, D+ diode trio circuit and universal tensioning crown assure easy installation, excellent system compatibility and long life. Single 1 foot, 2 foot and saddle type 3.15 ID and 4 ID mounts. 12-volt and 24-volt models. USCG, ISO, SAE, CE ignition protection compliant for gasoline or diesel marine engines. All models provide isolated ground. One year warranty.
Balmar Limited Warranty covers defects in material or workmanship on new Balmar products generally for a period of two (2) years from the purchase date. Only consumers or dealers purchasing Balmar products from authorized Balmar retailers or resellers and installed by qualified installers may obtain coverage under Balmarâ€™s Limited Warranty.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.