660R-RAC-01 Fuel Filter/WS, 90 GPH, Plastic Bowl, 10 Micron
660R-RAC-01 Gas Filter/Water Separator filters boat fuel at a 90 gph flow to remove water and contaminates down to 10 microns so your engine gets the clean, dry fuel it needs for top performance and longer life. The clear bowl allows easy inspection and the valve lets you remove water for longer canister use.
- Aquabloc, 10 micron filter element removes up to 99% of sediment
- Spin-On filter design is simple to replace
- Reusable clear plastic contaminant collection bowls feature a self-venting drain for removing unwanted muck and water
- Max pressure 7 psi
- Four 3/8"-18 NPTF ports
- Size: 11.0" H x 4.2" W x 4.5" W
- Made in the USA
Note: Clear bowls are a fuel system inspection item: Inspect for damage, deformation, and discoloration often, and replace as necessary
WARRANTS PRODUCTS AGAINST DEFECTS IN MATERIALS AND WORKMANSHIP UNDER NORMAL USE FOR A PERIOD OF ONE 1 YEAR AFTER THE DATE OF INVOICE FROM GRAINGER, UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.