900FH Series Turbine Diesel Fuel Filter/Water Separators, 90 gph, with Plastic Bowl
900FH Single Turbine Diesel Fuel Filter/Water Separator Series filters at a 90 gph flow rate to keep your engine performing well. Plastic bowl lets you inspect and remove contaminates. Designed for vacuum side installation of the fuel transfer pump for best efficiency and protection of precision engine components. Removes dirt, rust, algae, asphaltines, varnishes, and especially water.
- Two 7/8-14 UNF-2B Female ports
- Easy to service
- Rated for 15 psi max pressure
- Feature a self-venting water drain
- Size: 16.5" H x 5.96" W x 5.96" D
- Made in the USA
Racor, Turbine Series Diesel Fuel Filter Water Separators remove contaminants from fuel using the following three stage process:
- Separation as fuel enters the filter assembly, it moves through the centrifuge and spins off large solids and water droplets which fall to the bottom of the collection bowl.
- Coalescing small water droplets bead-up on the surface of the conical baffle and cartridge element. When heavy enough, they too fall to the bottom of the bowl.
- Filtration proprietary Aquabloc II cartridge elements repel water and remove contaminants from fuel down to two micron (nominal). They are waterproof and effective longer than water absorbing elements.