AC/DC A-Series Single Pole Circuit Breakers, Flat Rocker
- Standard circuit breaker used on the 360 Panel system (1200 Series)
- Rocker actuator is flush in the "ON" position, eliminating the risk of accidential switching
- Color actuator indicates "OFF" position
- "Trip Free" design cannot be held "ON" during fault current condition
- Prevents accidental switching of 24 hour circuits
- International ON/OFF symbols support vertical or horizontal mounting
- Voltage Maximum Operating: 32 Volt DC / 250 Volt AC
- Temperature Minimum Operating: -40 Deg. C
- Temperature Maximum Operating: 85 Deg. C
- Switching Cycles: 10,000 @ rated amps and volts
- Type: Magnetic HydraulicÑTrip free
- Terminal Screw: #10-32 Stainless Steel
- Terminal Screw Torque: 14Ð15 in-lb Recommended (load terminal is 30 Deg. angled)
- Mounting Screw #6-32 Stainless Steel (included)
- Mounting Screw Torque 6Ð8 in-lb Recommended
Blue Sea Systems stands behind its products for as long as you own them. Blue Sea Systems will replace or issue a credit for any of its products found to be defective in materials or manufacture. P12 Battery Chargers and P12 Remote Displays are warranted for a period of five years from the date of first purchase. Digital Meters and Vessel System Monitors are warranted for a period of three years from the date of first purchase. No compensation will be allowed for products not returned to Blue Sea Systems for analysis, nor will compensation be made for labor required to replace any defective product
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.