AC/DC C-Series Single Pole Circuit Breakers, Flat Rocker
- Rocker actuator is flush in the "ON" position, eliminating the risk of accidential switching
- Color actuator indicates "OFF" position
- Provides overcurrent protection for inverters, bow thrusters, and windlasses
- Combines switching and circuit protection into a single device
- "Trip Free"-cannot be held closed after trip
- Ignition protected-safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
- Circuit Breaker Type: Magnetic Hydraulic
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 Deg. C to +85 Deg. C
- Terminal Stud: 1/4"-20 Tin-Plated Brass-Maximum torque 35 in-lb
- Rated Switch Cycles: 10,000 @ rated amperage and voltage
- Case Material: Phenolic
- Mounting Screw: Stainless Steel #6-32-recommended torque 6-8 in-lb
Blue Sea Systems stands behind its products for as long as you own them. Blue Sea Systems will replace or issue a credit for any of its products found to be defective in materials or manufacture. P12 Battery Chargers and P12 Remote Displays are warranted for a period of five years from the date of first purchase. Digital Meters and Vessel System Monitors are warranted for a period of three years from the date of first purchase. No compensation will be allowed for products not returned to Blue Sea Systems for analysis, nor will compensation be made for labor required to replace any defective product
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.