ANL Fuses, 35 to 750 Amps
- 6,000 Amp Interrupt Rating satisfies ABYC requirements for main DC circuit protection on large battery banks
- Silver-plated connector blades for corrosion resistance
- Visible indication of blown fuse condition
- One per package
- Interrupting capacity 6,000A @ 32V DC
- Maximum operating voltage 32 Volts DC
- Meets ISO 8846 and SAE J1171 external ignition protection requirements (35-500 Amps only)
Blue Sea Systems stands behind its products for as long as you own them. Blue Sea Systems will replace or issue a credit for any of its products found to be defective in materials or manufacture. P12 Battery Chargers and P12 Remote Displays are warranted for a period of five years from the date of first purchase. Digital Meters and Vessel System Monitors are warranted for a period of three years from the date of first purchase. No compensation will be allowed for products not returned to Blue Sea Systems for analysis, nor will compensation be made for labor required to replace any defective product
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.