ARC SM-3 Strobing Crew-Overboard Marker Light, 3947
ARC SM-3 Strobing Crew-Overboard Marker Light is designed to keep your boat crew safe and your boat USCG compliant. The ARC SM-3 (pn 3947) is rugged built for commercial maritime applications including petro-marine, workboats, cruise liners, tugs and workboats, supply vessels, cargo vessels, passenger vessels, fishing charters etc. The SM-3 is easy to deploy simply throw SM-3 overboard or turn upright and strobe light will automatically begin to flash.
- SOLAS / MED / USCG Approved for commercial vessels
- Over 3 candela with a 360°, high intensity LED strobe light with 2 mile visibility
- 24 Hours of operational life at -1° C (30° F)
- 40 Hours of operating life at 30° C (86° F)
- User replaceable batteries (2 AA L91 lithium required but not included)
- Automatically activates when deployed and in the upright position
- Mounting bracket fits into previous SM2 hole pattern for easy retrofit installations
- UV resistant polycarbonate case
- Light weight, compact, and rugged
- 9.9" (253 mm) Length x 2.2" (56 mm) Diameter
- 0.90 lbs. (406 g) Light with Batteries & Bracket
Our legendary products are supported by an equally legendary promise. The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Emergency Position-Indicating Radio Beacons (EPIRBs), Personal Locator Beacons (PLBs) and Emergency Locator Transmitters (ELTs) can only be returned for a full refund within 30 Days of date of purchase if the seal has not been broken on the box. In addition, it must not have been registered with the National Authority Registration. Any product eligible for a promotional offer (cash rebates or free goods) that has been redeemed is not eligible for return.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.