Alternator Accessories, Alternator Mounting Bracket
- The UAA is the Universal Adjustment Arm only
- The UBB is the UAA with Belt Buddy
- The UAA and UBB can be used whole, or cut to fit
- UAA is 1/4" x 1" x 10"
- Powder coated for added protection
- UAA and UBB have 4) .45" diameter fixed mounting holes and 1) .45" x 4" adjusting slot
Balmar Limited Warranty covers defects in material or workmanship on new Balmar products generally for a period of two (2) years from the purchase date. Only consumers or dealers purchasing Balmar products from authorized Balmar retailers or resellers and installed by qualified installers may obtain coverage under Balmarâ€™s Limited Warranty.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.