Alternator, Diesel only, 12-32 volt, 70-160 amp
- Leece Neville style alternators for heavy duty marine diesel applications
- Internally regulated
- Supplied w/ fan
- 7/8" shaft size
- 2 mounting legs spaced 4" apart
- Pulley not included
- Can be supplied with an insulated ground. Please to specify requirements.
For Diesel Engine Applications Only, NOT ignition protected, NOT SAE J1171 compliant, NOT for gasoline engine use.
(SAE J1171 compliance specifically deals with external ignition protection of marine electrical devices in gasoline powered marine engines.)
20908: 20-65 amps @ idle (replaces 2600JB)
20910: 60 amps @ 1,500 rpm (replaces 2700JB)
20914: 90 amps @ 2,000 rpm (replaces 2800JB)
20922: 60 amps @ 2,000 rpm (replaces 2511JB)
20924: 50 amps @ 2,000 rpm
All products sold by API Marine are warranted for a period of one (1) year from the date of actual purchase. Warranty against defects in material and workmanship are the sole and exclusive warranty provided by API.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 10% for all product returned.
- All Returns must be returned within 30 days of receipt of the items.
- Some products are non-returnable, please contact us for further details.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.