Anchor Rodes made with G4 Chain and 3-Strand Nylon Rope
Lewmar Anchor Rodes with Chain and Rope are built to deliver top of the line performance with the Lewmar "V" or "Pro" series windlass on your boat. Using ACCO hi-test, hot-dipped galvanized chain and 3-strand nylon twist rope that is chemically treated to remain flexible after constant exposure to salt water and sun. A special tapered splice allows smooth transition from rope to chain.
- Designed to complement the rope-chain gypsies fitted to all Lewmar windlasses
- Calibrated for even pitch
- Welded for high strength
- Hot dip galvanized to minimize corrosion
- Smooth rope-to-chain transition
- Chemically treated, 3-strand nylon twist rope remains flexible after constant exposure to salt water and sun
- Hand-sewn whipping guarantees against unraveling
- Helps your windlass operate smoothly
All Ladders have a Four (4) year Structural Warranty.
- All returns must be started within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.