AquaT Manual Marine Toilet, Compact & Comfort Models
- Comfort bowl (large) or compact bowl (small) available
- Ergonomic pump handle
- Pump can be mounted left or right of the toilet bowl
- Innovative brake bushing prevents annoying leakage at the handle
- Whisper quiet operation
- Self-priming pump
- Easy to clean vitreous china bowl and exterior surfaces
- Robust wooden seat with durable baked enamel finish
- Low water consumption (2 to 2-1/2 L/flush)
- Automatic back flow prevention
- Available in comfort or compact bowl sizes
- Designed for virtually any onboard mounting position
- Installed above or below water line
- Suitable for OEM or replacement application
- Corrosion resistant materials throughout
- Long service life
Using the Johnson Pump AquaT marine toilet, water inlet and outlet takes place in two distinct steps. First the bowl is filled with clear water, and then the waste is flushed, leaving the bowl empty and clean, with no liquids sloshing about. Naturally, automatic back-flow prevention is incorporated into the design.
Power models are shipped with well-proven Aqua Jet diaphragm pumps in either 12 or 24 Volt versions, and the manual version incorporates an ergonomicallydesigned, hand-powered piston pump that can be mounted for either left-hand or right-hand use.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.