Baier Hatch, 24" Round Lift Out Flush Deck Hex Centerbolt Marine Hatch
Baier Hatch, 24" Round Lift Out Flush Deck Hex Centerbolt Marine Hatch. The ultimate in strength and simplicity, Baier's original patented strongback system has only two moving parts to secure the hatch cover to the deck. It is superior to other more complicated hatch closure systems in that it is simpler, stronger, more reliably watertight, infinitely adjustable from topside, and more easily serviced (parts are readily available and replaced in the field). Importantly, the recessed hex centerbolt and grab handles offer no snags for nets, lines or hardware.
- Cast Hatch Cover & Strongback
- Stainless Steel Hex Centerbolt and hardware
- Neoprene Cover Gasket and Washers (Buna-N optional)
- Cast / fabricated matching Deck Ring
- Every unit shipped with an underside escape turning bar for safety (turning wheel optional)
- Detachable Hex wrench used for quick operation, can be stored separately for security
- Clear Opening 24"
- Cover Diameter 26"
- See Detailed Drawing below for deck cut out and other information
Baier Marine Company Inc will stand by anything that has manufacturing defects, upon warranty approval by the manufacturer after testing.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 25% for all product returned.
- All Returns must be returned within 30 days of receipt of the items.
- Some products are non-returnable, please contact us for further details.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.