Blue Sea Systems 285-Series DC Circuit Breaker, Surface Mount
- Replaces 185-Series Circuit Breakers
- Provides medium duty circuit protection for 25 to 200 Amp loads when switching and circuit protection are both required
- Visible reset lever shows open condition
- Trip-free-cannot be held closed after trip
- Drop in replacement for 185-Series Circuit Breakers
- Interrupting Capacity 3,000A @ 48V DC
- Voltage Maximum Operating: 48V DC
- Temperature Minimum Operating: -40 Deg. C
- Temperature Maximum Operating; 85 Deg. C
- Type: Thermally Responsive Bi-Metal Blade
- Class: Type IIIÑSwitchable/Manual ResetÑTrip Free
- Terminal Stud: M6 (accepts 1/4" Ring Terminal)
- Terminal Stud Torque: 50 in-lb
- Mounting: 1/4" Screw
Blue Sea Systems stands behind its products for as long as you own them. Blue Sea Systems will replace or issue a credit for any of its products found to be defective in materials or manufacture. P12 Battery Chargers and P12 Remote Displays are warranted for a period of five years from the date of first purchase. Digital Meters and Vessel System Monitors are warranted for a period of three years from the date of first purchase. No compensation will be allowed for products not returned to Blue Sea Systems for analysis, nor will compensation be made for labor required to replace any defective product
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.