Brass Marine Bearings for Shafts
Pollution-Free Naval Brass Marine Bearings
These clean, brass sleeve bearings have an oil resistant rubber inner shaft cushion. These Morse bearings install in minutes and provide years of service. All Morse bearings are engineered to meet the toughest service requirements in corrosive and abrasive marine or industrial applications. The fluted rubber bearing surface will outlast hard surface bearings 10 times over. All materials meet U.S. Navy specs MIL-B-17901A CLII.
Normal design practice is to select a bearing with a length equal to 4 times the shaft diameter but it may be acceptable to deviate from this rule when application load requirements permit the use of shorter bearing lengths.
Loading Capability is determined by Multiplying bearing area x 35 psi. where Bearing Area = Bearing I.D. (shaft diameter) x bearing length
Example: (using RAY bearing)
- Diameter = Shaft Diameter
- 3" shaft dia. x 12" length
- 36 sq. Inch bearing area x 35 psi
- 1,260 lbs. Is bearing load capacity
Ratings & Reviews
Had exactly what i was looking for, and has fast delivery for when you are in a pinch. Amazing easy website and simple checkout.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.