The crab entrance doors are 11 1/2? wide and 6 1/2? tall. Dungeness Crab can enter this pot easier than any other crab pot made. The ramps are made with good distance from the built in bait box so that crab can enter the pot even when the pot starts filling up with crab. The built in bait box is built of fine mesh so that the bait will last for hours. All welded seams. This pot is Washington, Oregon and California legal.
- Top Loading Built in Fine Mesh Bait Box
- Vinyl Coated Steel Dungeness Crab Trap
- Three 11 1/2" Wide Doors
- Two 4 1/2" Escape Rings
- 30” Diameter
- 12” Tall Round Crap Pot
- 8 1/2” x 11 1/2” Top Easy Entrance Hatch
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.