Carver Boat Cover, Deck Boat, Walk Thru Windshield Or Side Consoles, O/B Motor Cover Attached
Carver's Semi-Custom, Styled-to-Fit boat covers are great for travel, mooring and storage, and feature:
- Located in Landrum, South Carolina, Carver is an industry leader in boat covers and bimini tops with over 40 years experience fabricating products that withstand the rigors of boating.
- All covers are designed and engineered in Landrum, South Carolina and all of our production takes place in our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities so we are able to ensure the quality and promptness of each and every product that carries the Carver by Covercraft name.
- At Carver, we don't strive to build the least expensive product. We strive to build a quality product at a very competitive price backed by excellent customer service. We don't skimp on the details.
- SunDura fabric: 100% Solution-Dyed Marine Polyester, 600 Denier x 600 Denier, 7.6 oz. Sun-DURA® colors are part of the polyester fiber itself so the color goes completely through the fiber instead of being just on the surface. 100% Polyurethane Finish Coating. Excellent against cold-cracking. 7 Year Limited Warranty.
- Unique finish provides exceptional water repellency
- Breathable to help allow interior moisture to escape
- Joined seams are folded four-ply, no raw edges
- Double stitch construction for added strength and durability
- Weather resistant anti-wick thread used throughout construction
- Double reinforced tie-down loops sewn into hem for the purpose of tying the cover down
- Strong & durable 1/4" shock cord encased into hem for a snug fit
- 7 Year Warranty
- Trailerable - Each boat cover must be properly installed and tied down
Made to order: 25% restocking fee may apply.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Warranty coverage commences on the original date of purchase. The warranty does not cover normal wear, weather soiling, stains from environmental pollution and/or standing water, cuts from sharp objects, neglect, accident or misuse. The boat cover, PWC cover or bimini top must be properly installed, utilized and maintained. Please see list for length of Warranty by Marine fabric.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 25% for all product returned.
- Custom covers are non-returnable unless defective.
- All Returns must be returned within 30 days of receipt of the items.
- Some products are non-returnable, please contact us for further details.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.