Carver, Boat Cover Support Poles, Snap End, Adjustable
Support Pole w/ Snap and Rubber EndDesigned for boat covers with sewn-in or self-adhesive snap patches. If the boat cover does not have a snap patch, simply cover the snap with the included small rubber cap. Now also includes a tip end extension to give you more options (tip end extension should ONLY be used if boat cover has a pre-installed grommet – grommets are not included). Includes one adjustable (22″ to 70″) anodized aluminum support pole w/ snap end, small rubber cap, tip end extension and simple installation instructions. Designed for storage only.
All Carver Support Poles are adjustable in height from 22” to 70”, to accommodate the widest range of boats. Carver offers three different support pole styles. Support poles are designed to support your boat cover so that water does not pool. Your original purchase receipt/or packing slip will show which part number/style you purchased.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Warranty coverage commences on the original date of purchase. The warranty does not cover normal wear, weather soiling, stains from environmental pollution and/or standing water, cuts from sharp objects, neglect, accident or misuse. The boat cover, PWC cover or bimini top must be properly installed, utilized and maintained. Please see list for length of Warranty by Marine fabric.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 25% for all product returned.
- Custom covers are non-returnable unless defective.
- All Returns must be returned within 30 days of receipt of the items.
- Some products are non-returnable, please contact us for further details.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.