Chrysler Replacement Heat Exchanger, Chrysler 318, 1253-2-5
Chrysler Marine direct replacement heat exchanger allows use of hot water cabin heater in cooler climates.
Chrysler was a successful producer of marine engines for Chris-Craft who chose the Chrysler Royal 6 as the engine to power its Cadet runabout; that led to Garwood, Hacker and Sea Lyon powering their boats with Chrysler Marine engines. During WW2 Chrysler Marine engines were fitted to tugs and other vessels as well as building engines for aircraft, trucks and tanks.
- Allows use of hot water cabin heater in cooler climates
- Winter draining of engine block is unnecessary
- Dual zinc anodes prevent electrolysis
- Kit includes detailed instructions
- Rust inhibitor antifreeze protection
Not sure which Heat Exchanger or Oil Cooler is Right for Your Engine?
Send us your specifications and we will get back to you with a recommendation and a quote!