Crew 255 PVC Fishing Rain Jacket
A heavy duty raglan oilskin fishing jacket designed for the active fishing professional, the Crew 255 features single layer PVC for extra strength in a lighter design. The jacket is made from 650 gsm blue PVC, ensuring it withstands even the harshest abrasion.
Mobility is essential for waterproof fishing jackets and the 255 delivers this with the raglan arm sleeve, ensuring a full range of movement and more room compared to the traditional drop sleeve design. Elastic cuffs keep the water out, the heavy duty YKK zipper is built to last, while the velcro storm flap protects you from even the most persistent wind and rain. Designed to be worn with the Crew 640 or Crew 654 bib overalls
Uniquely, this jacket has an adjustable two piece hood that can be worn with or without a helmet. It also includes an internal chest pocket to fit a phone or other essential smaller items.
Crew 255 PVC Fishing Rain Jacket Features:
- 650 gsm PVC.
- 480 gsm Neon to reduce weight
- Full length heavy duty reinforced YKK zip.
- Velcro storm flap.
- Adjustable two piece hood that fits over helmets.
- Elastic cuffs for water protection and comfort.
- Neon for hi-visibilty on arms and hood.
- Raglan arm sleeve for improved ease of movement.
- Internal chest pocket
Ideal for use as:
- Fish industry workwear
- Commercial fishing gear
- Aquaculture rain gear
- Saltwater fishing clothing
- Offshore foul weather gear
- Farming wet weather clothing
- Construction rain gear
- Forestry foul weather gear and wet weather clothing
- Survey rain gear
- Commercial cleaning wet weather gear
- Marlin fishing rain gear
- Bluefin Tuna fishing rain gear
- Sport fishing rain gear
|Chest in CMs||91||96||101||106||112||122||137||145|
|Chest in Inches||36||38||40||42||44||48||54||57|