DF-216 Series Dual-Flex Marine and Industrial Engine Mount
DF-216 Series Dual-Flex Marine and Industrial Engine Mount is a true flexible engine mount. Withstands temperature extremes, exposure to salt atmosphere, oil & grease.
Chris-Craft; 305-F / 350K / 350KBM / All 454 engines
Duetz; F2L912 / F3L912 / F4L / 912 / F5L912 / F6L912 / BF6L913
Ford; YSD-424 / YSD-635 / SSD437 / DSD-442 (Gas engines)
- Soft cushioning effect under normal loads and as loads increase the resistance of the mount increases rapidly with minimal deflection
- No metal-to-metal contact at any point over the weight range potential eliminating any danger of excessive impact
- Recomended for inboard engines with four-point mountings
- All steel parts are zinc dichromate plated
- Stud furnished with two hex nuts
- Weight lbs.: Up to 1,200 lbs.
- Stud Size: 3/4" - 16"
- Length: 5-1/4"
- Width: 2-5/8"
- HP Range: 500+
- Fits Mounting Bold Size: 1/2"
- Mounting Bolt and Slot Center to Center: 4"
- Minimum Clearance: 2-3/8"
Note: On all inboard-outdrive installations, use DF-216 Series mounts.
Our engine mounts are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship and materials.
- All Returns must be returned within 30 days of receipt of the items.
- Some products are non-returnable, please contact us for further details.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.