DF-236-M1 Dual-Flex Marine and Industrial Engine Mount
DF-236-M1 Dual-Flex Marine and Industrial Engine Mounts is a true flexible engine mount. Withstands temperature extremes, exposure to salt atmosphere, oil & grease.
- Soft cushioning effect under normal loads and as loads increase the resistance of the mount increases rapidly with minimal deflection
- No metal-to-metal contact at any point over the weight range potential eliminating any danger of excessive impact
- All steel parts are zinc dichromate plated
- Stud furnished with two hex nuts
- Engine Weight Supported.: 840 - 1450 lbs.
- Fits Mounting Bolt Size: 1/2"
- Mounting Hole and Slot Center to Center: 5"
- Engines: Ford: All other ESD/BSD Series Engines (50-100HP) , DSD659/660/662 (Gas engines) (150-300HP), Iveco: 8041SRM15/8061M05 (300-480HP), John Deere : 3.9 Liter & 4.5 Liter (140-150HP), Perkins: 4-236M (70-150HP)
- Stud Size: 3/4" - 16"
- Length: 6-1/2"
- Width: 3-3/8"
- HP Range: Up to 480
Our engine mounts are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship and materials.
- All Returns must be returned within 30 days of receipt of the items.
- Some products are non-returnable, please contact us for further details.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.