DF-4405-4 Series Dual-Flex Marine and Industrial Engine Mount
The DF-4405-4 Dual-Flex Marine Mount for boat engines from 1,400 to 1,800 lbs. is a truly flexible engine mount built to withstand temperature extremes, exposure to salt atmosphere, oil & grease. The heavy duty aluminum alloy casting has a lip on the top that resists the upward pull created by the engine. The durable oil/fuel resistant elastomer rises above the casting to various mounting angles.
- No metal-to-metal contact at any point over the weight range potential eliminating any danger of excessive impact
- Aluminum 356-T6 casting
- All steel parts are zinc dichromate plated
- Weight: 1400 to 1800 lbs.
- Slotted casting for horizontal adjustment
- Zinc dichromate plated stud with 1"-14 threads
- 5-5/8" overall height
- 3-3/8" minimum clearance
- 6-3/4" overall width, 3-11/16" depth
- 5" mounting hole centers for 1/2" bolts or lag screws
Our engine mounts are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship and materials.
- All Returns must be returned within 30 days of receipt of the items.
- Some products are non-returnable, please contact us for further details.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.